- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 650g lamb leg steaks, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 pack Lamb Bacon
- 800g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 100g tub hummus dip
- 1/4 cup frozen pomegranate seeds, thawed
- 4 Lebanese bread, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Combine the allspice, cinnamon, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon parsley lamb and lamb bacon in a bowl. Thread lamb onto 8 skewers. Combine cauliflower, sumac and remaining oil in a bowl.
Combine the cinnamon, allspice, i tablespoon olive oil and parsley in a bowl with lamb and mix together.
Put Cauliflower in bowl and mix together with remaining oil and sumac
Put hot plate/grill on medium heat and cook skewers for roughly 3 minutes a side or to your liking.
Put cauliflower and lamb bacon on hot plate and cook for 5-6 minutes or until tender and slightly charred.
Mix cauliflower together with lentils lemon juice and remaining parsley and toss with salt and pepper
Mix yogurt and hummus in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Spread hummus mix on plate and top with the skewers and cauliflower salad before garnishing with pomegranate seeds.
Serve with lemon wedges and Lebanese or turkish bread.